Create your own custom JOHAN package fit to your team
SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
JOHAN Sports B.V. (hereinafter: JOHAN Sports) respects your privacy. JOHAN Sports attaches great value to the protection of your data and therefore wishes to inform you how your Personal Data is used. This Privacy Statement applies to Personal Data collected through the JOHAN motion tracker, heart rate monitor and through the use of the JOHAN website and JOHAN Online Platform. Please note that (co-branded) websites where JOHAN Sports presents content together with one or more business partners may be governed by additional or other privacy statements of those parties.
Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, and identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data Subject: the identified or identifiable natural person to whom the Personal Data relates. What Personal Data do we collect?JOHAN Sports collects personal data directly from you when you interact with us through our JOHAN motion tracking system, heart rate monitor, the JOHAN Online Platform and the website including, without limitation, when you:
- Wear your JOHAN Sports equipment
- Upload your data of JOHAN Sports equipment
- Create a user account
- Use the JOHAN Online Platform
- Receive and fill out surveys/evaluations
- Use other mobile communication applications for support
- Subscribe for a News Letter
- Request for information/demonstration
- Apply for employment
- Send us your message
To the extent permitted by applicable law we collect the following types of Personal Data of you:
- Information to communicate with you, such as your name, email address and phone number
- Information to identify you, such as your name, date of birth, club, team, (player) position
- Information in connection with your account, such as your username, (encrypted) password, payment information, purchase records, credit and billing status and support inquiries.
- Information related to your perceived well-being, such as perceived sleep, appetite, muscle soreness, mood, stress, fatigue and injuries.
- Information related to your physical performance, such as the intensity of physical overload and intensity of sprints.
- Information related to tracking such as your player position when JOHAN Sports equipment is used.
- Information related to your job application, such as information collected during the recruitment process.
- Information related to comply with legal obligations.
We may also collect information in connection with your use of the JOHAN Online Platform, the website and through e-mail or other mobile communication applications through the use of various technologies. This information is used to analyze the effectiveness of our website, the JOHAN Online Platform and our marketing efforts.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN?
JOHAN Sports occasionally collects Personal Data from athletes under the age of 16 years. Parents or guardians of a minor are required to approve on data disclosure by this minor. If a parent or guardian is of the opinion that his or her child has given consent on Personal Data processing and /or disclosure by JOHAN Sports, please notify us at email@example.com or through our contact form on the website.
The Personal Data collected By JOHAN Sports from children under the age of 16 years is the same data as stated under ‘What Personal Data do we collect?’. All rights apply to children, and Data Subjects can always withdraw their approval and inquire for the removal of their Personal Data.
Since children merit specific protection with regard to their personal data, as they might be less aware of the risks, consequences, and safeguards concerned and their rights in relation to the processing of Personal Data, data of children will not be used for purposes of marketing or to create personality or user profiles, nor will images or audio-visual materials be displayed without explicit consent given by parents or guardians to JOHAN Sports.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
JOHAN Sports uses Personal Data of Data Subjects in order to enable (a) Data Subject(s) to inspect and/or analyze team and individual physical load and performance, physical capacity and tactical performance using this data. More specific, JOHAN Sports is using your data to:
- Identification and authentication: we use your Personal Data to verify your identity when you access and use our services. This includes all information related to your account to comply with our legal responsibilities and contractual obligations.
- Keep your physical load, capacity and performance as well as your tactical performance and provide data-based advice: we use your Personal Data collected through the use of JOHAN Sports equipment and the JOHAN Online Platform to fulfil our contractual obligations. Information that JOHAN Sports for this purpose collects from athletes using JOHAN Sports equipment are name, date of birth, club membership, team, player position, heart rate, GPS coordinates, and information about an athletes’ perceived health.
- Provide you with information about our products and services, including product development, product offerings, as well as events that we believe might be of interest for you. The information collected for this purpose are your name, email address, postal address, language, user name, purchase records, payment information, including credit and billing status, and support inquiries.
- Provide support and customer services: JOHAN Sports uses your Personal Data to give support for JOHAN Sports products and services. If technical support is provided incidentally access to Personal Data of you is required. Access to this data is not covered by this Privacy Statement, but by the applicable agreement(s), such as the Data Controller Agreement and/ or General Conditions.
- Process your job application: when you apply for a position at JOHAN Sports, we may collect your data to run our recruitment processes. The data provided by you might be shared with internal human resource professionals and professionals participating in the application process. This data is collected to comply with legal obligations. The Personal Data collected is the information provided by you, such as name, phone number, (email) address, age, professional history, cover letter, resume, education, and other qualifications.
WHAT IS OUR DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA?
JOHAN Sports will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Data without consent. JOHAN Sports may disclose Personal Data to business partners and service providers to support its business operations. Business partners and service providers include materials production companies, consulting service providers, information technology service providers, couriers, transport and shipping companies, and postal or government authorities. Business partners and service providers are required to keep information received from or on behalf of JOHAN Sports confidential and secure and not use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which it is provided to them.
WHAT COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY WE USE?
The cookies JOHAN Sports uses, as well as the storage of IP addresses, are strictly necessary to allow JOHAN Sports to improve the safety and security of our website and our JOHAN Online Platform, authenticate you as a user, allow you to access your private account(s), and to balance the traffic on our websites.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under the GDPR you have a right to request a copy of your Personal Data held by JOHAN Sports. JOHAN Sports is required to fulfill this request for 20 working days.
- access and obtain a copy of your data in a usable electronic format on request;
- require JOHAN Sports to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require JOHAN Sports to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- object to the processing of your data where JOHAN Sports is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal grounds for processing.
You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have given to the uses of your personal data. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Any request for a copy of your data should be made in writing to the department Legal. If you believe JOHAN Sports has not complied with your data protection rights, you can contact the department Legal.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR DATA?
JOHAN Sports intends to protect your Personal Data. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures that comply with applicable laws and regulations, designed to ensure and protect the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the Personal Data shared, in particular from accidental or unlawful
destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
For example, we make use of authentication, hashing and encryption to safeguard your Personal Data. We also require that our business partners and service providers protect such information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
What do we do with social media, public forums and links to other websites?
JOHAN Sports may provide social media features to enable you to share information within your social network(s) and to interact with JOHAN Sports on social media websites. The use of these features may result in the collection of information about you, that can be shared. The different privacy policies of social media websites can inform you about the information about you that can be collected and shared.
WHAT DO WE DO IN CASE OF DATA TRANSFER(S)?
If JOHAN Sports transfers your data internationally it will, in accordance with applicable legal requirements, ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected as stated in this Privacy Statement.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF CHANGES ARE MADE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT?
JOHAN Sports reserves the right to make corrections, changes or amendments to this Privacy Statement at any time. The revised Privacy Statement will be posted on the website of JOHAN Sports. Additionally, notice will be given on the homepage for 30 days. If you do not refuse the changes in writing within the notice period of 30 days, this means that you have consented to the Privacy Statement as changed.
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
If you are a resident of the EU/EEA and you wish to raise a concern about the use of your Personal Data by JOHAN Sports, you can direct questions and/ or complaints to our Department Legal: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact your local supervisory authority.
If you have any questions about JOHAN Sports’ privacy practices or use of your Personal Data feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by mail at:
JOHAN Sports B.V.
Hoeksteen 54c 2132 MS, Hoofddorp The Netherlands
COPYRIGHT JOHAN Sports B.V. [1 April 2019]
These General Conditions are copyright protected and without the prior written consent of JOHAN Sports B.V. shall not in whole or in part be reproduced or disclosed in any way whatsoever by any third parties.